On this page you can find the upcoming conferences which are of interests to historical demographers. Moreover, the deadlines of call for papers are also added.
Important: Due to COVID-19 many conferences are postponed, cancelled or virtual. We try to keep this list updated.
- The 14th annual Conference of Young Demographers in Prague, February 8th-10th 2023.
- The annual meeting of the Population Association of America (PAA) in New Orleans, USA, April 12th-15th 2023.
- The European Social Science History Conference (ESSHC) in Gothenburg, April 12th-15th 2023.
- The 5th conference of the European Society of Historical Demography (ESHD) in Nijmegen, August 30th – September 2nd 2023.
- 48th Annual Meeting of the Social Science History Association (SSHA) in Chicago, 17-20 November 2022.
- European Society for Historical Demography (ESHD) Conference in Madrid, 2-5 March 2022.
- Annual Conference Economic History Society (EHS) Robinson College, Cambridge 1-3 April 2022.
- Population Association of America (PAA) 2022 Annual meeting in Atlanta, USA, 6-9 April 2022.
- Sex Ratios and Missing Girls in History Conference in Trondheim, May 5-6 2022.
- 22nd Nordic Demographic Symposium in Oslo, 9-11 June 2002.
- Rural History Conference in Uppsala, 20-23 June 2022.
- European Population Conference in Groningen, 29 June-2 July 2022.
- XIX World Economic History Congress in Paris, 25-30 July 2022.
- International Congress of Historical Sciences in Poznań, Poland 21-27 August 2022.
- BSPS Annual Conference 2022 in Winchester, 5-7 September, 2022 – CALL FOR PAPERS: DEADLINE SUNDAY 24 APRIL 2022.
- XII Congress of the Association of Historical Demography (ADEH) in Barcelona, 6-9 September 2022.
- Social Science History Association Annual meeting in Chicago, USA, 17-20 November 2022. Deadline Call for papers: March 6, 2022.