On this page you can find the upcoming conferences which are of interests to historical demographers. Moreover, the deadlines of call for papers are also added.
Important: Due to COVID-19 many conferences are postponed, cancelled or virtual. We try to keep it this list updated the best we can.
- 12th Conference of Young Demographers, Virtual, 3-5 February 2021
- Abstract call for papers: 30 October 2020.
- European Social Science History Conference (ESSHC), Virtual, 24 – 27 March 2021.
- Economic History Society Annual Conference, Virtual, 6 – 9 April 2021.
- PAA Annual Meeting, Virtual, 5-8 May, 2021
- Deadline for submissions: 5 September 2020
- Asian Population Association Conference, Virtual, 20-22 July, 2021.
- Deadline call for papers: ?
- International Congress of Historical Sciences in Poznań, Poland 22-28 August, 2021.
- British Society for Population Studies (BSPS) Annual Conference, Virtual, 14-15 September 2021.
- Deadline proposals: 18 January 2021.
- Quetelet Seminar, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium, 27-29 October.
- Social Science History Association Annual meeting in Philadelphia, USA, 11-14 November 2021.
- Deadline Call for papers: February 16, 2021.
- IUSSP International Population Conference (ICP) Hyderabad and Virtual, 5-10 December 2021.
- Deadline submissions: 15 May 2021.
- European Historical Economics Society Congress in Groningen, 2021.
- European Society for Historical Demography (ESHD) Conference in Madrid, Spain 2021.