On this page you can find the upcoming conferences which are of interests to historical demographers. Moreover, the deadlines of call for papers are also added.
Important: Due to COVID-19 many conferences are postponed, cancelled or virtual. We try to keep it this list updated the best we can.
- British Society for Population Studies (BSPS) Annual Conference, Virtual, 14-15 September 2021.
- Deadline proposals: 18 January 2021.
- Quetelet Seminar, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium, 27-29 October.
- Social Science History Association Annual meeting in Philadelphia, USA, 11-14 November 2021.
- Deadline Call for papers: February 16, 2021.
- Conference Società Italiana Di Demografia Storica (SIDeS), Milan, 2-4 December, 2021.
- Deadline abstracts: 31 May 2021
- IUSSP International Population Conference (ICP) Hyderabad and Virtual, 5-10 December 2021.
- Deadline submissions: 15 May 2021.
- European Historical Economics Society Congress in Groningen, 2021.
- Conference of Young Demographers in Prague, 1-4 February 2022.
- Deadline abstracts: 15 November 2021.
- European Society for Historical Demography (ESHD) Conference in Madrid, 2-5 March 2022.
- Deadline abstract and session: 26 September 2021.
- Annual Conference Economic History Society (EHS) Robinson College, Cambridge 1-3 April, 2022.
- European Population Conference in Groningen, 29 June-2 July 2022.
- XIX World Economic History Congress in Paris, 25-30 July, 2022
- Deadlines proposals: September, 2020.
- International Congress of Historical Sciences in Poznań, Poland 21-27 August, 2022.